Manager, Impact Networks
The Singapore International Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded in 1991. We aim to build a better world through shared ideas, skills and experiences, so as to uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities.
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through business, the arts, and other international exchange initiatives, we connect communities and build impact networks that contribute to positive social change. These include the Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) network, and the Arts for Good (A4G) and ASEAN Youth Fellows.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Manage Arts for Good projects to foster people-to-people exchange–from grant and stakeholder management, to monitoring of project outputs and outcomes
- Monitor social impact indicators and participant feedback to track achievement in building international connections and creating positive impact on communities
- Actively foster alumni engagement through social media channels, webinars and meetings
- Support the engagement of the ASEAN Youth Fellowship alumni network and key stakeholders in the arts and social enterprise space
- Research on latest trends and developments in the arts and cultural sector locally and regionally
- Manage publicity materials for the Young Social Entrepreneurs and Arts for Good programmes
- Explore synergies and opportunities for collaboration among participants of various impact programmes
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of working experience in project management and research
- Strong communication skills in English with high proficiency in writing
- Excellent organisational skills to coordinate and support project activities
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Keen interest in arts and culture, and international relations
- Relevant background in arts and culture will be considered favourably
- Relevant background in social entrepreneurship will be an added advantage
- Strong and committed team player who is passionate about learning
- Open and willing to work in matrix team structure