Executive Producer, Our Better World
The Singapore International Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded in 1991. We aim to build a better world through shared ideas, skills and experiences, so as to uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities.
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Our Better World is the digital storytelling platform of the Singapore International Foundation. We tell stories of people doing good in Asia to inspire people to support featured causes in meaningful ways.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Be deputy to the Content Lead in shaping and executing content strategy, plans and processes
- Contribute to innovating on new approaches to storytelling for impact, improving the quality and variety of contents in respective formats and scheduling of editorial calendar
- Ensure editorial standards are met and consistency of brand voice/style is well executed across content mix
- Executive produce, produce, develop, execute and oversee assigned story projects from concept to delivery, including ensuring projects executed within budgets, onboarding of content creators and story subjects, development of story assets where needed and ensuring all legal documents are in place
- Support and guide the in-house team of producers in projects and their creative development, and oversee and manage associate producer
- Grow and manage a regional network of content creators that meet creative and quality control standards
- Create content packages for revenue partnership opportunities
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience in factual video content creation
- International experience in directing and producing
- Editorial supervision experience across content genres, especially factual
- Intuitive and empirical knowledge in maintaining editorial standards, production timelines, and relationships with content creators
- Highly motivated and resourceful in taking a solutions-focused approach to problems inherent in publishing high volumes of content on a regular basis
- Experience with a variety of content formats and types and a healthy curiosity about new forms of content that continue to emerge (e.g. 360 videos, multimedia, etc.)
- At least 2 years of team management experience as Executive Producer
- Proficiency in Editing (Premier Pro), After Effects and Animation
- Strategic and tactical–with ability to apply strategic understanding to excellent execution
- Can-do entrepreneurial attitude to overcome challenges and manage constraints without compromising on outcomes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Committed team player
- Open and willing to work in matrix team structure