Manager, Volunteer Cooperation
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Our volunteer programmes contribute to positive and sustainable development in Asia when Singaporeans work alongside their counterparts to share expertise and effect positive change, while fostering greater intercultural understanding.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Develop, implement and evaluate capacity building programmes in developing communities
- Manage various project management functions (e.g. budgeting, resourcing, volunteer management, organising milestone events)
- Build multi-sectoral partnerships, engage stakeholders and grow programmes for positive impact
- Ensure programme deliverables are met, including programme reports
- Degree holder or above with at least five years of experience in project, stakeholders and budget management
- Keen interest or experience in overseas community development work
- Excellent communication, problem solving and administration skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and across diverse cultures
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to travel regularly
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure