Assistant Manager, Planning & Partnership
Strategic Management Division
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for corporate planning, business and partnership development and budget management. Planning & Partnership formulates and implements plans that strengthen engagement and cooperation between Singaporeans and world communities, in partnership with all SIF divisions.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
Drive the annual corporate planning cycle
- Monitor key performance indicators and management reporting
- Manage key stakeholders and all Board-related matters
- Oversee industry intelligence for benchmarking of SIF and its programmes
- Perform secretariat functions at decision-making forums
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to synthesise large volumes of data and present critical information
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications skills – written and spoken
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure.