Manager, Human Resource
Strategic Management Division
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for corporate planning, business and partnership development, financial governance, human resource and office management, and IT support. Corporate Development provides specialist services in the areas of Human Resources, Office Management and Information Technology to effectively contribute to SIF's business outcomes.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Recruit the best-fit candidates to achieve SIF’s mission and goals
- Implement initiatives to develop employees’ career and personal growth
- Execute the SIF competency framework and culture building initiatives
- Manage employee communications and welfare for a motivated and engaged workforce
- Manage daily HR operations in accordance with organisational policies and procedures, and the Singapore Employment Act
- Degree holder with minimum five years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of local employment laws and HR practices
- Competent in HR development – including training and talent development, and employee engagement
- Strong in HR operations, and adept at handling confidential and sensitive information with high integrity
- People oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator (both written and spoken)
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure