Manager / Assistant Manager, Communications
Communications & Engagement Division
The Communications & Engagement Division provides specialist services including corporate communications, marketing and stewardship of stakeholders.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively promote the work of SIF in bringing people together to share ideas, skills and resources to uplift lives and effect positive change.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
Create, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that include public relations, public outreach and other marketing activities
- Plan and organise events including media briefings, exhibitions and media visit programmes
- Manage media and online influencer engagement initiatives to build SIF's brand equity in the local and international market
- Manage internal communications to keep our stakeholders informed and engaged
- Any other duties assigned by the Head, Communications & Engagement
- Degree holder with minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communications specialist and able to adopt different writing styles to engage different audiences
- Experience working with international media
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure