Senior Manager, Planning & Partnership
Strategic Management Division
The Singapore International Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded in 1991. We aim to build a better world through shared ideas, skills and experiences, so as to uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities.
The Strategic Management Division is responsible for corporate planning, business and partnership development and budget management. Planning & Partnership formulates and implements plans that strengthen engagement and cooperation between Singaporeans and world communities, in partnership with all SIF divisions.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Supervise a team in driving corporate planning and organisation development activities
- Manage Funders and Board matters including coordination of meetings, reporting of performance, preparation of papers and funding discussions
- Oversee industry intelligence for benchmarking of SIF and its programmes
- Provide governance oversight of Customer Relationship Management database to ensure data integrity and protection
- Oversee other related areas including Business Continuity Planning, risk register and other duties as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills - written and spoken
- Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to synthesise data and information from diverse sources to draw meaningful insights
- Knowledge of PDPA and data analytics would be advantageous
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure