Community Manager, Our Better World
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Our Better World is the digital storytelling initiative of the Singapore International Foundation. We harness digital networks through our stories to power change.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
Our Better World is looking for a Community Manager to join our team.
You love being on the cutting edge of the digital media space, picking up future trends and applying the latest tools. You believe that social media and digital marketing can be a force for good, and want to make a positive difference in the world.
You see life as a journey and you’re always thinking about shaping the best possible way to bring people through the funnel. You are someone who believes in the power of stories; who resonates with the stories we tell about people doing good in Asia and is keen to build a vibrant community and impact more lives.
As Community Manager, Our Better World, you will support in areas such as:
- Social media content development – Customise packaged contents (original and curated) for respective platforms
- Social media management – Conceptualise and execute creative campaigns and responsive engagement with online communities
- Community building – Help build a vibrant online community for OBW
- Brand custodian – Build affinity and engage with the community in line with OBW’s brand values of authenticity, humility and compassion
- Relationship building – Foster meaningful relationships with all segments of OBW’s community, especially story subjects
- Inbound and email marketing – Lead and drive strategies and tactics that contribute to building an engaged community of OBW