Senior Manager/Manager, Communications
Communications & Engagement Division
The Communications & Engagement Division provides specialist services including corporate communications, marketing and stewardship of stakeholders.
The Communications & Engagement team comprises strategic marketing communications specialists who effectively promote the work of SIF in bringing people together to share ideas, skills and resources to uplift lives and effect positive change. They also build and steward our community of stakeholders and collaborators who enable the work of SIF.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
We seek an experienced public relations & marketing communications specialist who is adept at developing and implementing communication plans on the digital platform. You will plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns. You will manage content development and analytics to grow community outreach, increase engagement and raise awareness of the SIF’s programmes. You will work with a team to leverage multiple media platforms to plan and execute various digital campaigns in support of SIF’s programmes. You will also measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Degree holder or above with at least five to eight years of relevant experience
- Strong communications specialist on the digital platform
- Able to manage a team to develop & evaluate new digital marketing strategies for digital initiatives to increase stakeholder engagement
- Experienced managing digital media campaigns to build SIF’s brand equity in the local and international market
- Able to multi-task to manage a diverse portfolio of communications responsibilities
- Good stakeholder engagement; analytical and critical thinking skills
- International experience with strong network of media/online influencer contacts is an added advantage
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure
- Have a cultural sensibility and willing to travel