Assistant Manager, Citizen Ambassador Relations
Communications & Corporate Development Division
The Communications & Corporate Development Division provides specialist support and services to divisions including corporate communications, stakeholder relations, human resource development, IT services and office management.
The Corporate Communications team comprises strategic communications specialists who effectively promote the work of SIF in bringing people together to share ideas, skills and resources to uplift lives and effect positive change.
The Citizen Ambassador Relations team comprises alumni management and marketing communications specialists who effectively build and steward our community of volunteers who enable the work of SIF.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Manage the outreach, recruitment, stewardship and training of volunteers
- Manage the administrative and logistical needs of volunteers and their assignments, both e-volunteering and physical (when travel permits)
- Build capacity and synergies along the SIF volunteer growth pipeline
- Manage and maintain the alumni database
- Assist in organising, planning and executing networking events and roadshows
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in customer relationship marketing or volunteer/alumni management
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good knowledge of best practices in volunteer management and stewardship
- Good project management and database management skills
- Proficiency in other Asian languages would be an added advantage
- Open and willing to work in matrix team structure
- Able to travel overseas, when possible