Manager, Impact Networks
The Programmes Division designs and implements programmes that bring people together to share ideas, skills and resources to enrich lives and effect positive change. Through business, the arts, and other international exchange initiatives, we connect communities and build impact networks that contribute to positive social change. These include the Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) network, and the Arts for Good (A4G) and ASEAN Youth Fellows.
Our people are our key to success. As a lean organisation, we seek to optimise each employee’s potential and to build a high-performance culture. We will provide opportunities for you to work in different functional areas. If you are flexible, responsive to change and willing to work on projects across business units to challenge yourself, join us.
- Develop and implement projects to foster people-to-people exchange in social entrepreneurship.
- Manage and grow partnerships with corporate partners, institutes of higher learning and other stakeholders to nurture international network of young social entrepreneurs.
- Coordinate and supervise a team in planning and organising the Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) programme.
- Manage the YSE programme, including publicity, assessment of applications, workshops, webinars and mentorship.
- Handle programme curation, liaison with stakeholders, preparation of briefs and reports, and budget management.
- Grow participation in and awareness of the YSE programme, particularly on social media and online platforms.
- Keep abreast with trends and developments in the social entrepreneurship scene locally and regionally.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong people skills with proven abilities in engagement with institutional partners and diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Matured and self-motivated.
- Relevant background in youth development or social entrepreneurship will be considered favourably.
- Open and willing to work in a matrix team structure.